1. All charges are paid in advanced.
2. All traffic fines are the customer's responsibility. The fines should be paid during the rental period.
3. To extend the rental period, the customer's needs to contact SS Duke's Car Rental Ltd at earliest possible time (48hrs is preferable). We will be happy to change the rental period when possible.
4. Driver's must be between 25 & 75 years old with minimum 3 years driving license. Driver's under 25 or over 75 years old with 3 years driving license, extra insurance can be provided for the sum of €5 per day. Any driver not on this agreement, the agreement will be terminated.
5. C.D.W COLLISION DAMAGE WAIVER/ DEPOSIT: Full insurance with excess according to car category reduces the render liability for damage to our vehicles (excess is paid as a deposit in CASH). If, according to police or insurance, the accident is not hirer/driver's responsibility no amount is to be paid. Excess/Deposit amount according to car Groups: C,D,D1 €150, G,G1,H €250. If SCDW (Full insurance) is choosen then there is no deposit required.
6.NORTHERN TURKISH OCCUPIED AREA OF CYPRUS - You may take the car to the Turkish occupied part of Cyprus. Driving to the north occupied part of Cyprus is done at your own risk. Very important to know our insurance, it does not cover the Turkish occupied area. You have to buy extra insurance at the offical check points. SS Duke's Car Rental Ltd is unable to offer you any support both in case of breakdown or an accident. You are responsible for all damages and all cost returning the car in this part of the island.
7. In case of an accident, the customer must:
a) Notify the police Tel: 112 and the rental company.
b) Call the accident line on 77778686.
c) Do not remove the car without the owner's or the police instructions.
d) Notify the rental company of the damages to the vehicle.
8. If the car is not returned on the agreed date, time, place the owner has the right to take possession of the car by any means. If he is unable to do so, he is entitled to declare the car stolen, cancel all insurances and report to the police.
9. Customer's are not charged for the fuel upon pick up. Cars should be returned with the same amount of fuel on return to avoid any fuel charges. Refueling charge of €15 is paid by the customer for missing fuel plus the amount of missing fuel charged at local rate.
10.The owner has the right to terminate this contract and take possession of the vehicle at any time in their absolute discretion. If he thinks the hired vehicle is not handled the proper way or payments are not paid on time, i.e. for long term rental.
11. All vehicle except SUV's are not allowed to drive off road and the Akamas Areas. If you do and there is damage to the vehicle then the deposit will not be returned. All cars are supported with GPS Tracking devices. We can track vehicles whereabouts and where it has been.
12. By signing this the contract the customer gives permission to SS Duke's Car Rental Ltd to use GPS Tracking devices. Data will only be used for company purposes.